We found her!!!!
Our star receptionist/office manager we have been looking for!!!!
She couldnt be more perfect and I know the Lord has blessed us with her and understand why we had to go through the nerveracking stress of not having a front desk person for the last 4 months!
She is awesome, her name is Shawna and she was a manager for a Chiropractic office for 5 years and knows pretty much everything that needs to be done and much more!!!
I am so glad we found someone before I leave for my trip tomorrow!
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




3 comments:
YEAH! Congrats. I hope you have the best time in San Diego!!
Congratulations! I am sure that is a huge relief! Enjoy your mothers day, in sunny San Diego...lucky duck!
isn't it MIRACULOUS how the Lord has a way with TIMING the blessings we need so that we NOTICE them!!! . . . how much more GRATEFUL you are having had to experience going without!!! YAY for you all! have a WONDERFUL trip, too!
Post a Comment