I had a great weekend in San Diego with my sisters.....it went by WAY to fast!!!!
However I am glad to be back with my family. I was starting to miss my kids and Ladd and I think they missed me :)
We had a great time relaxing, playing on the beach, figuring out how to get wet suits on, trying to get past the waves on boogie boards, eating lots of food, Laughing all day long and bonding together as sisters.
And for the record....Surfing is impossible...I am convinced that those who do it have superhuman powers.
And I loved it when I called Ladd one day and asked him if he had done something that he wanted me to do the previous weekend when he was out of town and his reply was "Are you kidding me? Watching these kids is a full time job!" haha!!!!
I cant wait to do it again!
Here are some pics of me and my beautiful sisters!

At the Newport Beach Temple
I have lots more pics I will post later for family.......










3 comments:
HOW FUN!!! Glad you got to enjoy a little getaway! Those beach pictures make me long for a trip to the ocean!!!
I'm so jealous! I've never been to San Diego, fun girls trip!
I have 3 sisters, too and we should go to San Diego, too! Looks like a dream. And good for everyone to realize how much Mom actually does!! It always kind-of surprises me, too!
Post a Comment