We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
12 comments:
me please! jodee(dot)chapman(at)gmail(dot)com
thanks, hope you are having a great holiday season! Merry Christmas, we miss you and your family so much!
stamphappy58@yahoo.com
Pick me, pick me!(he he) We are also going private if you want to be added ot our list, let me know!
Happy Holidays!
-Erika G.
Sarah, I want an invite--you have my email address!!
I'd love to keep up on you still! heidi.applegarth@gmail.com
I can't remember if I emailed you seperatly or not, but please add my email to your list-trishchris17@hotmail.com
asmarchant@gmail.com
for sure.
altomics@msn.com
buhlmans@comcast.net
Hi Sarah, hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! It is great to see what you guys are up to.
I'd like to be on the list too. annafern360@hotmail.com, Happy New Year!
I would love an invite - jessicajclark01@hotmail.com
Don't forget the Olsens!
Post a Comment