Thursday, December 4, 2008

I miss Washington, my friends, the beauty....that sums up my day today.  

Thats all folks!

6 comments:

jhoopes said...

We miss you around here. Moving is exciting in some ways and really hard in others. Hang in there. :)

merideth said...

i know exactly how you feel.

Rachael said...

I feel like that, too, but we've only just moved to Maple Valley! It's great here, but nothing compares to Issaquah. Little by little, this is starting to feel like home.

Shelly said...

I bet you wouldn't have enjoyed the rain here today. But then again...maybe the weather isn't that great there either. We miss you too!

Melynda said...

We miss you too! We are making pretzel rods this week...want to fly back for the weekend???

Angi said...

SAD FOR YOU! :{ I love having you closer. I wish I lived around the corner so we could hang out more but as you know I have seen you more in the past 3 months than in the last 3 years. I love you and I know it is hard but you just have to remember the good things that are here and why you are here.