I finally got around to taking some family Christmas pictures. I would have loved to go outside and take some pictures....but it is FREEZING here!!! With the wind chill it is 9 degrees and tomorrow with the windchill it is suppose to be -6. So not worth it. So this will have to do. Maybe next year I will get around to doing Christmas Cards. I always tell myself "next year will be the year I do them...and here we are, I am telling myself the same thing. Maybe if I start on them in a few months I will get them out in time for next year. Oh wait...I am going to have a newborn. We will see.
We are all doing well. Life is good. We feel very blessed in our lives.
Lauren was baptized.
Miles likes school.
Isabelle is as cute as ever.
Ladd LOVES his job...(and it is stable....that part I like!)
I am getting bigger and bigger and this baby is coming soon.
We are happy and healthy.
How is that for a Christmas card?
Maybe I will do a "Family Spring Newsletter"???
We are all doing well. Life is good. We feel very blessed in our lives.
Lauren was baptized.
Miles likes school.
Isabelle is as cute as ever.
Ladd LOVES his job...(and it is stable....that part I like!)
I am getting bigger and bigger and this baby is coming soon.
We are happy and healthy.
How is that for a Christmas card?
Maybe I will do a "Family Spring Newsletter"???







4 comments:
You guys look downright festive! Merry Christmas!
All the while we are dreaming of snow, and colder weather!
Love the pictures!! You are such a beautiful family.
What a beautiful family picuture! I especially love how Isabelle is in front of your tummy. I forgot you were pregnant until I scrolled down.
Post a Comment