I got this from my friend Carlen's blog....
what's your husbands name?
what's your husbands name?
Ladd
how long have you been married?
10 years
how long did you date?
3 months
engaged for 1 month
engaged for 1 month
how old is he?
6 years older than me
(I wont go into the "when you graduated highschool I was only.....)
(I wont go into the "when you graduated highschool I was only.....)
who eats more sweets?
I do all the way and I have the body to show for it
who is a better singer?
I say he is
I say he is
who is smarter?
depends on the issue
who does the laundry?
I do
But he probably wishes that he did sometimes when it takes me a week to get it folded
I do
But he probably wishes that he did sometimes when it takes me a week to get it folded
who pays the bills?
auto pay
auto pay
who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
me
who mows the lawn?
he always has
who cooks dinner?
me
we would eat ramen noodles if he did
we would eat ramen noodles if he did
who drives?
mostly me
who is the first to say they are wrong?
he is
who kissed who first?
he did
(even though it was soooo against his "policy" to kiss someone when
only knowing them for a week, but it was the middle of the night and we were on the beach and it was a full moon...how could he resist???)
(even though it was soooo against his "policy" to kiss someone when
only knowing them for a week, but it was the middle of the night and we were on the beach and it was a full moon...how could he resist???)
who asked who out first?
we never really had a first date...we just kind of started hanging out together as much as possible
we never really had a first date...we just kind of started hanging out together as much as possible
who wears the pants?
not sure
i tag:
everyone




1 comment:
Fun to read some of your history. Sounds like a good match to me!
Post a Comment