I joke about just needing to "turn my head the other way and pray lots" to survive Motherhood with Miles. I went outside this morning where he was playing with his friends riding bikes and heard him say "You guys want to see me do a cool trick" and then I saw him doing this.....Of course I had to tell him to do it one more time so I could take a picture and then NEVER do it again....until he is older...but then Ladd came down the stairs and saw him doing it and said to him "Miles, thats awesome!" Thanks for the help dad!



Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




8 comments:
At least he has a helmet on! That is a pretty cool trick!
That looks just like the trick he showed me when I was there. I about fell over myself. He told me he had done it "lots" of times. Pretty cool trick miles. Love you
Sweet, get that kid on x-games!
WOW! That kid has talent! I forsee him gettig to know the ER very well.
aren't dads the best?!
I had no idea he was so physically gifted. It seems like the kids that have confidence in their coordination are actually the ones that get hurt less than than others. "Let me take a picture and then never do it again." That's funny Sarah. I'm with encouraging his gifts.
That is pretty cool!
woweeee miles! if he's doing that kind of thing now, you better watch out! they get even braver you know! YIKES!!!
Post a Comment