
Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful husband! You are the best dad our kids could have...oh how they love you and look forward to you coming home every day and you looking forward to playing with them every night!
You are such a wonderful father and I feel so blessed that my children have the father they do!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
And Happy Fathers Day to my own father who I love and miss so much! I wish I could call you on the phone today and wish you a Happy Father's Day!




1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I love reading about your family and seeing your family pictures! I miss you guys! Ladd, that is SUCH a great picture of you. And those pictures of each of your children make me drool. You know how special they are so that helps me stand it.
Post a Comment