Friday, June 26, 2009

Top 5 Things You Find In The Dryer When You Have a 6 Year Old Boy....

1. 9 volt batteries
2. Pennies/Nickels/Dimes/Quarters
3. Screws
4. Legos
5. Nails

I love him!


4 comments:

carlen said...

just wait until he gets into airsoft guns! when we were purchasing tanner's for christmas a few years ago, we were fortunate to stand by an experienced father that told us the little airsoft pellets were the PERFECT SIZE to fit into the washer/dryer holes and that he spent a full two days taking apart their washer just to get out all the airsoft pellets that were causing havoc in there! so i now ALWAYS double-check every pocket!!!

jhoopes said...

Love it!

Melanie said...

So true...althought I would add rocks in there...

Lisel said...

Definitely true here, but I would also have to add rocks. And it never fails, the pocket you don't check has something bad in it! Gotta love it!