I just have to talk about my sweet little Isabelle. It is like Christmas every morning when she wakes up. We can't wait to see her. She is heavenly. So happy all the time. Days get more fun with her now that she is talking....one of her common things to say is "I dont know" when we ask her something, especially when we ask her where she put something. And her most favorite thing to say is "why" to everything we say to her. She is pure joy. We think she is the cutest thing alive on the earth today. She has become Miles little buddy and it is adorable to hear her say his name because she has a little lisp, she follows him around the house and adores him.
So I know we are her parents and are suppose to think that every little thing she does is adorable...but...she really is! Here are some recent pics of her....
With Miles guitar boots on
Wearing Miles hat
Little Buddies








1 comment:
she really is beautiful! What a sweet little friend for Miles.
Post a Comment