Sunday, February 24, 2008

Miles

I cant talk about Isabelle without talking about my other 2 amazing people that live with me! I will talk about Miles first....He is still the energetic Miles that he has always have been, but I must say he has calmed down quite a bit. I often have to remind myself about how he was when he was 2....I remember calling my mom on the phone and saying that he was every reason why I was afraid to have a boy. I love my Miles, he is my little boy and always will be. Their is something special between a mom and her son. He is an awesome brother (when he isnt teasing Isabelle) His new thing to say is "bull" when I say something he doesnt like, "thats unbelievable", "Incredible", "Freaken Amazing"(he gets that from his dad), and "Crap".

The other day I found him hiding behind corners and running around the house. I ran after him to see what he was doing as he was bookin it up the stairs. When he turned around he was mad at me and said "Mom I am a spy and you are not suppose to talk to me" I had to take a picture.

Miles loves his dad and thinks he can do anything (what little boy doesnt feel that way about their dad?) He and Lauren still love to play together, however as Lauren is getting older and more "mature" as she would put it, they tend to argue a bit more. Here are some pics of my boy that I am so in love with....

One of his favorite things to do....climb trees

When I tell him to say cheese for the camera



Holding his newest cousin....Landon


In his "spy" outfit

1 comment:

Rachael said...

what a cute spy Miles is!