She is an amazing reader, speller, and writer. She is a wonderful big sister and loves her siblings so much. The one thing she dosesnt like about school is missing out on playing with Miles and missing any "cute things" Isabelle does during the day.
She is always happy, bright and full of energy. Her testimony is amazing and I am so grateful for her desire to learn of her Heavenly Father and pray to him.
She is obsessed with anything Americian Girl and is saving her money so she can get the Mia doll. She is excited now for the polly recall so she can get money to save for Mia.
She is taking a class right now that is a mixture of ballet, tap, and gymnastics and is really enjoing it.
I just love her! Here are some pics......
Lauren and ME
With her cousin Bethany last weekend in Utah
With her Cousin Bryn in Utah
Lauren loves being with family, especially her cousins when we go to Utah, which we seem to be doing a lot lately.








1 comment:
Lydia keeps telling me she wishes she was homeschooled - why did you stop with Lauren? I'm so glad that it's been a great transition for her and you. I still think early release days are the perfect amount of school. If only she always came home at 1:40! :)
Post a Comment