We were sitting at the table tonight having our "Sunday treat" (frozen bannans, frozen blueberries, milk and cream blended up to make a creamy DELICIOUS shake---try it sometime)
We were talking about when Jesus was a boy and his parents couldnt find him for 3 days...the conversation turned into "what would you do Miles if you were in the store and you were lost like Jesus was(not that Jesus was really lost, but you get the picture)"
All I can say is His brain is amazing...the stuff he came up with....
He said "well if it was raining, the shopping cart you were using would have made tracks and I would follow the tracks from the cart"
I said "what if it wasnt raining?" Miles--"I would leave the store and walk around and look for you and remember everything I was walking by so I could find my way back if I dont find you" I said "OH MY GOODNESS, DONT EVER LEAVE THE STORE!!!!!!!!!"
Long story short, I am glad we had this conversation....or I could end up with one lost wandering boy! He tends to think he can do anything with no problem at all....it was not big deal to him if he were to ever become lost. Yikes! We finally settled on "you would go find another mom, preferrably with kids and tell her you are lost".
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment