Friday, June 20, 2008

Busy Week!

This was a crazy busy week with school ending and I am glad its Friday. Lauren had her end of the year Gymnastic/Ballet/Tap show on Wednesday. Parents could go into the gym and be up close and take pictures. Before her show, she had her end of the year picnic with all the 1st grade classes at the park. Thursday was the last day of school and we ended the day at Chuck E Cheese with some other familes from our church. It was lots of fun and I kicked Ladds behind at the "shooting basketballs" game. Here are some pics of our week...

Oh yeah...And its finally warm here. up to 75 today...even a little too hot for my liking. But its about time and I am not about to complain because I dont want to get zapped with more rain. I will have to get out and take some more pics of the beautiful area we live in to remind me of why we live here when it starts raining again.









Her 1st grade teacher Miss Smith who she thinks she will never get over not having as her teacher again....
At Chuck E Cheese

Me winning at the bball shooting...


With one of her "best friends" Ellie
Lauren with some of her friends....

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

Sarah those are some really great pictures! I think I knew just about everyone in them, even teacher Tracy! :)