Happy Fathers Day to all!
Father's Day is an emotional one for me now that my own father has passed away. I miss being able to call him up on the phone and wish him a Happy Fathers Day(or call him at all). I am grateful for the example of great strength and faith he is to me. My dad is one of the most righteous men I know and I am grateful to blessed with him. I love him dearly and I look forward to the day I will see him again.
On another note.....I am grateful that my own kids have a wonderful father in their lives. How blessed they are to have a father who loves them and plays with them(I am reminded of last week when I left for our RS womens retreat and Ladd was swinging Miles on a rope 4 ft off the ground over some chairs while Miles was laughing his head off--this was the same day Miles cut his finger) and is an example to them.
Thank you Ladd for working so hard to make it possible so I can be home with our kids. Thank you for loving our kids the way you do and for being an amazing father! Our kids love you to death and will do anything to spend as much time as possible with you and that says a lot!!!!
Happy Fathers day to all you Fathers out there (not that any guys read my blog anyways)
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




1 comment:
Thanks hunny! You know you have at least ONE guy who reads your blog...
Post a Comment