Just got back from the park with the kids. I have learned to haul this camera with me everywhere and glad I did today. I am slowly learning how to use it. Here are some pics from the park....
We are a family of 6. Lauren-13, Miles-11, Isabelle-7 and Sawyer-4. Life is a roller coaster and we just try to keep our seat belts on so we don't fall off. Sarah spends her time juggling the day to day activities, challenges and joys of raising a family. Ladd spends his days involved with his Chiropractic Pain Relief Center and loves to spend any remaining time at home with us.
4 comments:
Your kids are so beautiful. Maybe you can give me some tips on the camera taking.
beautiful girls!! Where is your blog music?
Jill...I put the music at the bottom of my blog....
I must admit, I'm having major camera envy! How fun. The pics look great.
Post a Comment