Friday, June 6, 2008

What did you freaken do?

What do you do when your son comes screaming up the stairs and blood is all over him and gushing out of his finger? I debated whether he needed stitches or not. I just put Isabelle down, do I really have to wake her up? I dont want to go wait in the dr's office. Please just stop bleeding stinkin finger.

Luckily, when I put pressure on it, it slows down, but as soon as I stop, it starts gushing again. So for now, I wrapped tissue around it and taped it really tight. We will see. I know I would be an awful nurse.

I went down to examine the damage to the carpet....blood every few feet all they way down to the basement leading me to a pocket knife. What in the world? He knows he doesnt play with that thing....EVER!!!! Under no circumstances does he get that out. Where did he find it anyways?

I went marching back up to the stairs to ask him. He tried to tell me that Isabelle brought it in. Whatever! Isabelle is sleeping Mr. Then he said, "I think I was playing with that". Um...you sure were! Then came the lecture. I think he gets it now. Playing with knives=cuts!!!!!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Did he end up getting stitches?

I would love to move to Washington! Home of Edward. Do you read the twilight series?? (some people either hate it or love it, I am on the love it side)

Elizabeth Stevens lives in my building, what a small world!

jhoopes said...

YIKES! Glad he is okay.

Shelly said...

Wow! What an adventure at your house!