Friday, May 1, 2009

1 minute photo shoot...

How do you get a 3 year old to let you take pictures of them?????

We just love her hair....fits her personality to a t...she wont let me do anything with it...I am lucky to get a barrette in her hair for church on Sunday and she NEVER comes home with the barette in her hair. Still trying to figure out where she puts them.

Its her birthday on Sunday, we are celebrating it today. She is always in her own little happy world and continues to make us laugh on a daily basis.

Today Ladd was trying to put her pajama bottoms back on this morning and he told her she needed to do it NOW. Her response was in a very matter of fact way was "I dont think I need to do that right now". Had to be there...but I was laughing my head off trying to not let her notice.








8 comments:

carlen said...

priceless photos! amazing how all it takes is 1 minute to capture all that PERSONALITY! yes, i have decided FOR CERTAIN that these stronger-willed angels in our midst (i have a few myself) came to earth this way for a reason . . . there will be very important things ahead that they must be strong-willed about! they will accomplish great things for sure!

Matt said...

Super cute pics!

jhoopes said...

Those are the most adorable pictures! Happy birthday to Isabelle! :)

Williams Family Dirt said...

Hey you have PSE 6.O right? These photos would go so well with my friend's quickpages she just made. Go visit her blog
www.wolfffpack6.blogspot.com
and download them for free!!
She is way talented and I wish I could use them, but I don't have a girl dangit!

Rachael said...

I love that first one. She's darling!

merideth said...

she is so cute. so much personality and spunk. love it.

Angi said...

I can so hear her saying that to Ladd. She is sucha pill.What cute pics those are of her. Captures her oh so cute personality.

Rogers Family said...

she is so darling! I have a feeling she a bit of your personality:)