I have decided to make Mondays my "Post a good recipe to share" day. So from now on, I will post my most favorite recipes....maybe you could too? Kind of like a recipe swap blogging style...
got it? Ok...here is my recipe for the day
These cookies dont have a name...all I know is they are the best!
In a bowl mix together....
1 cup butter (softened) And it must be butter...none of that margarine or shortening crap!
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
Add
2 cups oats
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 package of MILK chocolate chips (not the semi-sweet)
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes
Now go make these and come back and tell me how yummy they are!
got it? Ok...here is my recipe for the day
These cookies dont have a name...all I know is they are the best!
In a bowl mix together....
1 cup butter (softened) And it must be butter...none of that margarine or shortening crap!
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
Add
2 cups oats
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 package of MILK chocolate chips (not the semi-sweet)
Bake at 350 for 12 minutes
Now go make these and come back and tell me how yummy they are!




4 comments:
Thanks for sharing, I love Oatmeal Choc. Chip!
Yum! And those pictures of Isabelle are the cutest...she is hilarious! And Sawyer...he is absolutely adorable...so wish I could hold him!
Yumm, too bad I just made a batch of reg choc choips last night...next batch=) I love how whenever I get on your blog I leave it on forever so I can listen to your music...goood stuff=)
Yup they are the best. Thanks for making them for me when I was there. Miss you already. Izzy's pics are cutamus
Post a Comment