
I think my mom is Martha Stewart x10...literally. If she sees something she thinks is cool...she will go home and figure out how to create it. She has taught herself how to watercolor and is on a mission to paint all of the LDS temples....I think they are pretty darn good! Here are just a few of the temples she has done.
Seattle, WA Temple

Bountiful, Ut. Temple

Washington D. C. Temple

Please do not copy these pictures or use them anywhere as they are copyrighted.
If you are interested in having a copy of your own of any of the temples that she has painted, contact me and I will give you her contact info.
2 comments:
Beautiful! What a talent. I really admire people who can create what they see instead of having to buy it!
I would love to get her contact info. How beautiful! It's great to see what you guys are up to. Sounds like life is going great! Our blog is buhlmanfamily.blogspot.com Feel free to check it out if you have time
Post a Comment