I thought I would give some little updates/happenings in the Carlston house....
We got a new bed.....it was quite hilarious seeing Ladd and I get a calif. king size bed that weighed 200lbs up 2 flights of stairs last night...but it was worth it...this bed is amazing. It is a Gel Bed....check it out at http://www.intellibed.com/ We got a great deal with Ladd being a chiropractor. He always has patients asking about beds and this one was recommended by another chiropractor...he had tried all the beds...tempupedic, select comfort airbed and said this one is by far the best. I will let you know in another week if it is all it is cracked up to be....if it is, we will be getting another one to put in the office for patients to try out.
Ladd had to fire our receptionist last week. WE are not having good luck at the front desk lately. We have hired 4 people in the last 4 months....and they have just not worked out for various reasons...this is the first time Ladd had to fire someone...it wasnt as bad as we thought it would be. However, Ladd is more busy then ever and cant go without a front desk person, so until we find that STAR receptionist, I am going to start working and helping him out starting on Monday. We will see how it goes......
Lauren....Is doing great. She is loving school. She is in a gymnastic/tap/ballet class right now and is enjoying it. She has her first little crush (are 7 yo suppose to have crushes?). She is doing great in school and is quite an amazing reader.
Miles....Keeps me busy. I just love this kid. He is all boy! He loves his little sister, even though he teases her to death, they are little buddies and he keeps her entertained pretty much all day.
Isabelle...is as sweet as ever. She is talking more and more and the stuff that comes out of her mouth keeps me laughing pretty much all day. She is so bright, joyful, happy all the time. She is the light of our home right now and is the cutest thing ever! The other day I was changing her diaper and she said to me "Mom, stop it now, I mean it, stop it" I realized she gets that from me...I say it to Miles quite often. The cutest part is she has a little lisp. She will be 2 May 3. I cant believe how time flies...I still feel like I should be recovering from her birth, their is no way she is almost 2. I need to figure out how to slow down time. They are all growing up so fast!
We are quite busy with the office, Acutally ladd is. I dont see much of him these days. He is doing a 3 person job and I am looking forward to finding an amazing front desk person!!!!!
I AM EXCITED!!! I am going on a first ever "sisters trip" with my sisters in 3 weeks to San Diego. Without kids!!! We are staying at some family friends house that we have known since I was 5 and they are right on the beach! This is a much needed trip. My sisters and I have not been together since my dad passed away. My little sister that lost her baby back in September needs this and it will be great to relax on the beach and laugh and eat good food! Woo Hoo!!!
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




1 comment:
This is great - I love feeling connected even though we live "so far away" - is 10 miles considered far to anyone else?
Post a Comment