Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Temple.....

Our Bishop has challenged every family in our ward to get a picture taken of our family in front of the temple to hang in our home. We did this on Sunday. I feel so very lucky to have a temple so close and to actually go to church on the same property of the temple. I often take it for granted and have realized how lucky we are to have our kids be reminded of it every Sunday as we drive right past it and its beautiful grounds.
I am so grateful that Ladd and I were married in the temple and that we are an eternal family.
Here are some pics of us last Sunday on the temple grounds.....












4 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a neat challenge from your Bishop!

Melynda said...

So Cute! I am glad you showed up with your camera!

jhoopes said...

What great pictures! We need to get there!

Rachael said...

that's a great idea! And such cute pictures.

Hey - I tried your coconut chicken and LOVED it. Really a new favorite - at least for me. Thanks for posting it on the recipe blog. MMMMM....