Saturday, April 19, 2008

Zoo

I am just getting around to posting a few pics from our Zoo trip a few weeks ago. I love our zoo here in Seattle. It is a natural habitat zoo, so it is nice to not see animals in cages!!!

Their is a 5 1/2 mth old baby gorilla right now that I think is the absolute cutest thing!!!!! So amazing!
An orangutan was given some paint and toothbrushes and was painting pictures, but then he ate the paint, I tried to get some pics and video, but they didnt turn out. He was even twisting the cap to the paint on and off....Amazing!
We also got to see an elephant being washed with a large "toothbrush" (Miles words)
It was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we WERE having...Last night it snowed a few inches....Last time I checked, I thought we were in April!
Here are some pics.....







In a little "african" hut




Me playing around with some editing software



Miles loved this "cave"

And the most adorable baby gorilla...my pics didnt turn out great, but you can kind of see her-If you click on the pic, it shows her better.

No comments: