Saturday, September 6, 2008

1 Year ago....

Sage

Tomorrow, September 7 will be the year mark for the passing of my sweet niece Sage. She was stillborn and my heart goes out to my sister, Cammie and her husband Kenny. Not a day goes by that I dont think about the pain they go through every day. I pray that they will be able to get through this hard year mark. I cant imagine the pain of losing a child and I pray that our Savior is with them at this time as they continue to mourn the loss of their sweet Sage!!!
I love both of you and hope that you can continue on the road of finding peace and happiness!!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness. How precious. It was very sweet of you to write about her. I'm sure you're sister loves it! Sweet Sage...love that name! Why do we have to go through such hard times??? On a happier note...sorry I had to miss your goodbye dinner...looked so fun! And where did you end up moving? Do you like it so far?

carlen said...

What an angel she is! I adore her beautiful name too! (My Ainsley's middle name!) So grateful to know what we know . . . that the angel they got to hold in their arms is still theirs for Eternity! I found this wonderfully inspirational personal blog of a woman who recently lost her little girl in a drowning accident. It might be hard for your sister, but it also might help her to read this woman's eloquent expressions of what she goes through on a daily basis--good days and bad!
www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com
Our prayers are with them all!