Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updates....

I havent been taking any pictures lately because I havent felt up to it..so sad :( But look forward to feeling like doing it again.

As for us.... the kids are enjoying school. They are getting to know other kids in the neighborhood and are enjoying having sidewalks to ride their bikes on and a yard to play in. Lauren even had 2 boys come searching for her because they knew she lived in the neighborhood.

Miles just loves to ride his bike all day long or his scooter. He has made friends with another LDS family down the road and tries to go over to their house whenever he can.

Isabelle is just as cute as ever and continues to amaze us everyday with her brightness and happiness and joy. She is talking galore and repeats everything we say. I feel like she is already 4 because she understands and says so much. She is a little spitfire and knows how to hold her own when needed!

Ladd said yesterday that this job is his dream job and better than he expected. He said he has to pinch himself during the day because what he is learning is so amazing. I am so happy for him that he goes to a job he loves everyday.

As for me, I am still struggling with morning sickness and some days wonder if it is getting worse instead of better. I am 15 weeks and normally I am starting to feel great....who knows.

I am still in search of a midwife. I only have about 2 choices and am really missing my midwife in Seattle right now...I just love her and she is amazing!

Insurance here does not cover homebirths in Kansas, which is so not cool! I might have to end up in the dreaded(for me) hospital this time. Not my idea of fun! Oh well. I know it will all work out, just need to figure out what to do.

I am slowly getting use to this area. However painfully miss Washington and my friends.

In the end, I am tremendously blessed and am focusing on that.

1 comment:

Jodee said...

Those boys better stay away from my Lauren!
I am SO happy to hear that you guys are adjusting well. Hopefully you will find some friends out there that are as cool as all of us out here... good luck! He He!
Oh, yeah, the singing thing... Melynda and I decided it would be a good idea to start a little music class for kids... let's just say it's not very little anymore! Lots of fun though, Isabelle would have loved it... again, wish you were here!