Since I have been feeling better, I have been able to pay more attention to my "deprived from their mom" kids!
They are simply amazing!
I love love love love them!
When I stop with the busy work and be in the moment, I realize how all the little stuff doesnt matter and they are what is important.
I was able to lay on the couch and snuggle with Isabelle today and sing songs together, nothing is better for the soul than to lay on the couch with a 2 year old and be in the moment and listen to them breath, smile, laugh and sing to you! It was the best!
Miles is so my little man! I have given up arguing with him because he has an answer for anything. Saying "no" is just not an option for him, he will have a way or idea to make it work, whatever it is! And just so you know, he has no doubt he can do what the gymnasts he saw on the Olympics doing! "I can do that, no problem" he said! I love his "can do, nothing is impossible" attitude! I need more of it!
Lauren is as always the sweet girl she has been! She is just a joy to have around. Still is obsessed with reading. She is even more than obsessed with Hannah Montana and I am kind of glad we dont have cable yet so she can take a chill pill and break from her for a while.
Life is good!
Here is a pic of Miles and Isabelle today waiting for lunch...they are little buddies!




1 comment:
So true. It's hard to remember sometimes to live in the moment and just enjoy being together!
Post a Comment