I am learning some things about Kansas the hard way. So they have these little bugs that the human eye cant even see and they live in the grass. I guess they get on the very ends of the grass and get on you when you walk in the grass and bite into you and eat your skin cells. And you dont even know because the stinkin things are so small. I woke up the other day thinking that I had a mean spider in my house eating at my ankles at night...I was wrong... they are the chiggers that you dont notice until after they have bitten you.
Me with the indian in me and being a true Washingtonian has a bad habit of walking outside barefoot! And I learned my lesson....I woke up with bites all over me and they itch 10x more than mosquitoes.
I need to go find me some bug spray!
Cole's Baptism
15 years ago




2 comments:
I know chiggers all too well. I feel your pain Sarah! I feel your pain!
When ever you have a chigger bite you should paint the red bump with clear nail polish and the itch will go away. Just a tip from Brendan's growing up in Missouri. It looks like life is going great for you in the "Mid West". A little late congrats on the new future addition
-Tatem
Post a Comment