Look what I ate today!
Avacado, tomoato, spinach and onion sandwich!
Woo hoo! Time to party! I am 16 weeks tomorrow and what do you know, I didnt wake up feeling like I was going to throw up...I was craving some healthy food finally! I have been living on death food just to get by and not throw up. Poor kid!
But look at this yummy sandwich I made today for lunch! Still gradually going back to wheat, but this was delicious and the little one inside me was a happy camper (I can only assume!)
Meat still sounds disgusting and I am thinking of a veggie lifestyle again...we did it when Ladd was in school and we thrived on it, as more kids came I slacked off....we will see! (I even made our own almond milk and refried beans in school)




4 comments:
Oh, that looks yummy! What kind of condiments did you put on it? I want one! I could always use a vegetarian friend to swap recipes with!
I am so glad you are feeling better!! That sandwich looks so delicious.
yahoo! That is great that you are finally feeling good enough to eat! I think a little more veggie and a little less meat in your life is such a good thing! I could go totally vegitarian but there is just no convincing Ronnie of it! So we compromise and I cook at least a few meatless meals each week.
yum! glad you're feeling better! sounds like you have hit the "PLEASANT" phase of your pregnancy! yay for you!
Post a Comment